Monday 23 September 2013

PERIPHERALS THAT I USE

I spent quite some fortune on purchasing all my current peripherals.Here is the list of it

Mouse: Razer Mamba 2012 (6200dpi ,1ms response time in wireless mode , 1000hz polling rate , 7 changeable buttons)



















Mouse pad : Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Edition (Extended version)


Audio: Razer Moray+


           Razer Chimaera (Wireless Headset)


Keyboard:Some brandless membrane switches keyboard(not even worth mentioning)

That sums up pretty much what I have , I spent RM400 to buy the mouse and I would say it is worth it(sort of) and the mousepad is really nice and it makes the mouse glide easily.Meanwhile the audio , Razer Moray+ have a balanced sound , it sounds above average on all sorts of music but it lacks abit of bass though(not that I care much since I'm not a big fan of bass , on the contrary I think bass heavy audio speakers/earphones/headphones are just plain awful).On the other hand , Razer Chimaera won the bass but loses in other aspect such as listening to instrumental music(orchestra) with it aren't the most ideal thing to do.The only reason I bought it , is because it blends into my room and I could hook it up to my PS3 with a RC adapter and can still use it wirelessly too.The battery life are pretty good too , I'll say it is about 6 hours of non-stop usage before it dies out and needs to charge back by putting back onto the dock.Though I could buy a 2.5mm jack to 3.5mm jack for a wired(non battery consuming) headphone but that would pretty much defeat the purpose of me buying it.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment